Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hmm...

I've been confused.
But within that confusion I've never been clearer.
The only reason I think I'm confused is because what's been showing up in my life isn't what I thought it would be.
It doesn't meet the standards my mind has created for myself.
And that can be confusing because what I THINK I SHOULD be doing isn't what I WANT to do.
But none of that matters.
All that matters is that I see it for what it really is and follow it.

It makes me nervous.
But it's that kind of excited nervous you get right before you go on a roller coaster.
I think you should always follow that feeling.
It means there's risk and excitement and unknown.
There's vulnerability. 
It makes you feel something.
And that's always worth following.
I'm finding out that it's one hell of a ride.

Whatever makes you nervous...

No comments:

Post a Comment