Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Insides Are Screaming

I have this feeling inside of me. The feeling that my insides are screaming. Not in an uncomfortable way...it's like my insides took a break from work and stretched. Do you know how that feels? When you've been sitting for a really long time, ignoring your body, and then you stand up and stretch your arms WAY high and you feel like you grew 5 inches taller and there's all this tingling up and down your body because your body finally gets to feel ALIVE

Yeah, that's what my insides are feeling. ALIVE

So ALIVE, that putting it in lower case doesn't feel ALIVE enough.

I feel like they're awake, ready for anything. 

It's literally a feeling, FEELING ALIVE

Everyone has this feeling within them. It lies dormant inside of so many people for way too long. It gets hidden by the routine of our day and our lack of attention to Who We really Are. 

That's all it takes. ATTENTION. 

Once you've tapped into this feeling, there's no going back. It's always there, even when it seems like it's not. 

All you have to do is stretch.
Stretch into Freedom.


Do it.


I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment